Hello to all,
We at PhytoChemia are always looking at rare oils to enrich our database. If you happen to have a rare or non-commercial oil made with an interesting plant, we will gladly analyze a sample and share the results with you free of charge. We will even pay the shipping cost. However, these analysis will be done during our free time so they may take some time to be done.
Here is a short list of what we have in mind:
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort) Under way
- Thuja plicata wood oil (Pacific redcedar) Under way
- Cupressus funebris wood oil (Chinese weeping cypress) Under way
- Agathosma betulina/Barosma betulina (Buchu)
- Ferula asafoetida latex oil (Asafoetida)
- Ferula persica
- Thujopsis dolabrata wood oil (Asunaro/Hiba)
- Iris germanica (or pallida) under any form: butter, concrete, absolute… Under way
We are also open to suggestions! If you believe you have an oil in your hand that could be interesting, let us know and we will check if it fits within our current objectives of database enrichment.